Monday, March 19, 2018

Painting Fundraiser for Plenty of Pitbulls


Gainesville, FL- Local artist Samm Epstein hosted a painting session fundraiser this afternoon to benefit the organization Plenty of Pitbulls. Epstein says she volunteers with many shelters in town but wanted to do something that would help get the community more involved.  People were invited to come and paint portraits of their own animals at Epstein's house.  "A lot of times I do donate money that I make through my art and I wanted to do something that will get the community more involved," Epstein said. "So I thought it will be very fun to have an event here at my house, just a small scale thing to raise money for Plenty of Pitbulls rescue by helping people paint their own pet portraits."  www.fundraising-ideas.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment