Friday, February 6, 2015

Unmasking Domestic Violence Masquerade and Fundraising Ball



West Lafayette, IN - When Iris Goldfeder attended a fundraising event for the Lafayette YWCA Domestic Violence Program this past July, she was moved beyond words - and into action - as she listened to the stories of domestic abuse told by survivors.  “This one particular speaker told of her experiences, and it was very harrowing. My friend kind of laughed and said, ‘I’ve never seen you speechless.’ I was just so moved, and I knew I needed to do something,” Goldfeder said.  It was that, “knowing,” that led to the upcoming Unmasking Domestic Violence – A Masquerade and Fundraising Ball, that will be held on Saturday at the Four Points by Sheraton in West Lafayette.  www.fundraising-ideas.org 

No comments:

Post a Comment